Friday, January 14, 2011

For obtaining her trust


Reporter:Are you how to save hers?
Chiu brave blessing:When I intend to have a conversation with her and discover that her emotion undulates very much and does an action that wants to jump down, hence I can temporarily give up.I make use of a car to carry a speaking trumpet together with the family and kid of the woman as to it is persuade.Under the tower, brave wind and rain say an hour, just let her emotion have mitigation.And then I continue Louis Vuitton denim shoes to make use of this beneficial opportunity and close to her possibly.Period, for obtaining her trust, I in order to do a younger brother, Jimmy Choo Snakeskin Platform Slingback Silver Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes Flats Black allow her to recognize I the commitment gives her more helps.Let the scaling ladder car insensibly close to her, and stand on Gao Gao is scaling ladder car, chatted half with her again for several hours.After leaving her more than 50 Lises rice, stretch out hands, the Wu lives her icy cold of hand, send for her to warmth, reform her, successfully make her give up the mind of suicide.
(Responsibility editor:Zhao Zhi Peng)
The dropping out from school to dwell building way is attends school for the school
Tent elder brother night old the Chin Hua audit north greatly
Zhao Ming(use alias) been born in 1990 sat in Gao Kao last year, and tested into a science and engineering Chanel Camellia Slippers Black high school in Shandong smoothly.After a semester, he drops out from school to a city on his own initiative.Currently, Zhao Ming will go to north and greatly audit a course every day, for the sake of the saving money, he pitch a tent to stay overnight in the Chin Hua university youth apartment building way every nights.
The university student drops out from school to a city to audit

No comments:

Post a Comment